Actually I did attempted to publish a few posts but deleted them 'cause they were outdated when I was going to post it.
I believe I wouldn't delete this entry away. Hehe. I have to thank my a-ma for nagging and motivating me to create and post this entry.
Went for a course with my 2 other colleagues on thursday 15 Apr @ Pan Pacific. The course was nominated by boss for us to attend. It was quite a day as the course lasted for about 8 hours, 9am till 6pm. Brunch, buffet lunch and snack were provided also. The food was quite okay except no chocolate ice cream and cod fish is quite salty and sashimi is super salthy. Oops. Haha.
2 more days of another course coming on 27 & 28 Apr.
Weekends just pass quickly. Tomorrow is Monday. :( My monday blues is coming..
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment