I was on course (again) this week on 27 & 28 April. That class was more of interacting with colleagues from other companies (Shipyard, can't remember the other one but all are under Keppel) than learning new things. The course was something about Time & Stress Management.
Anyway, this is what briefly happenings for this week..
Monday - stayed.
Tuesday & Wednesday - on course
Thursday - Fortunately for me, there weren't too many vendorslooking for me, just afew emails. But I was struggling to pass the hours in office while being in my holiday mood.
Friday - Cant wait for weekends to arrive. I was so relieved when my colleague one word, "filing?". The reaction I gave was, "Yay, filing! Time will now pass quicker" And that's was why I like friday. There was another thing about yesterday. The air con in that filing room was still not fixed. So my colleagues carried 2 fans up to the filing room and we managed to stay conscious till we knocked off. Haha.
Shall continue next time. I better continue watching my show now..
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment