Heyhey. I'm blogging again. This entry is to mark the 5th year of our friendship and also knowing each other since 2005 Mar. It should be Feb but just assume it as March since we can't really remember.
So, we met on 21 March, Sunday at Vivo and considering this as a way of celebrating our 5 anniversary. We went eating, shopping for the whole afternoon. Not forgetting to take some photos, reminiscing the xiang-dang-nian and laughted all over again. For desserts, we had bobo cha cha.. but now I'm craving for black sesame & almond paste!!
To hq: I think that I remembered more than you. Haha. You better don't copy and paste this post hor. Jo's copyright. :x
I shall upload those selected onces on facebook when I am free. Hehe.
Note to self: One more person to tell, I wonder what's the reaction that I will get. ^-^
Sayonara - Sweet Days~
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment