I ended up watching chun wan twice, first time online and the other at my relative's house. For those who actually watched should know what my title is refering to. Tiger year with the appearance of white old tiger.
Half of Feb flies pass in a blink of eyes. During these two 2 weeks, esp from 3 Feb till 16 Feb, is quite happening. It made me think back to 5 years back. All the memories came flooding and they are becoming more vividly, linking and making more sense and logical. (Suo you de mi de dou jie kai le!) Just miss those times and i am hoping some more-likely-to-happen miracle would appear. ^^
Anways, I lose some money while playing black jack at my aunt's house and "escaped" to playing monopoly with my cousin before I was overshot my budget. Wahaha.
I wish I could have a week off like my friend and colleague. Haiz. This is what I look like on the first day of work on wednesday -> (+.+). I really was like that with half sleeping brain throughout the whole day. And as for today, I managed to be be at least 75% awake with thanks to month end closing "pressure"(rushing to process the invoices).
I will still have to work this coming saturday!! Arghh.
Okay, I gotta stop here. Happy new year to all~
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment