Went out to the dont-know-how-to-spell-the-name hotel for buffet dinner with my colleague and had a really great time eating from 6++ till 10 pm.
Let the following pictures tell you about some of the mei wei jia yao..
Let the following pictures tell you about some of the mei wei jia yao..
My first dish.. sashimi!!
My third dish, dessert~
And my colleague's Nth time.. ^^ Cant help but take a pic coz it looks so nice..
One of the funny things that happened:
2 colleagues to me: Eat the crab. Nice!
Me: No, full already. Bu xing le. Really cannot le. Don't want already. Too full liao.
Forget who say: They have ice cream o.2 colleagues to me: Eat the crab. Nice!
Me: No, full already. Bu xing le. Really cannot le. Don't want already. Too full liao.
Me: O.O REALLY!?!!
Me to another colleague: U WANT?? I want ice cream!
Then.. *speeds off to get ice cream*
After I was back..
2 colleagues to me: I thought you said u were full?
Me: ^^"
Okay, I gotta go now. I'm so tired. +_+ Nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment