long ago~ Those are the only 2 words which I know for that particular song. Lol.
Happy Birthday to you!! Though I know that my friend wont not get to read this. Wahaha. I have just realised that I have not been using my phone to sms in chinese for a longggg time. Am so not used to it. And time really flies.. Remember the time~ ^^
Anyways, I finally have the time to return my books. Yes! I am going over today straight after work. Wohoo. Also, I only have today (sort of) to return and borrow books as I was busy for the past few weeks.
You get to see this entry being created because I didn't bring Inkheart (thick & heavy but I am so engrossed in it. The book is much more better than the movie itself) and already had brought 6 books for returning = nothing much to do.
There was no new year resolution for me but here is my Chinese New Year Resolution which is pretty short-term.
1. Watch Year 2010 Chun Wan Hui @ Shanghai (Beijing) - it's tiger year which reminds me of something and that this something is shown in the show.
2. Watch Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan 3 - Have been wanting to watch this ever since last year.
3. Eat Ljs (later) and Kfc (i wonder when)
4. And muach chee (eaten on 5 Feb)
5. And not forgetting ciabatta. (6th Feb)
6. Will have more as time goes. Haha.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment