Wahaha. I just feel like blogging. Share with you my latest happenings on 15 May.
In short: Met 4 people at 3 different places.
In long form:I went out with my mother to meet my uncle in the early morning to settle
somethings(North). Next I met Hq in the late morning to borrow books together,watched me
ate lunch and also sent her some new songs (jp). Then I went for interview at Tuas. They made me
wait for more than half an hour. ): After that I headed back to jp to meet another friend and rot
till evening.
As for today, I've got quite good timing. One was online watching sg. =.= Another online and
managed to be convinced by me to play sushido with me for afew rounds. :x And the last one
though online only for awhile, but managed to chat for awhile. Not bad not bad.
Shall play table tennis soon. My hands are so so itchy. Haha. And I had painted my nails all pink. =D
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment