BOOs. Haha. Jo aka sharp stop has the feeling and motivation and atmosphere and the energy and the time to update her blog. Lol. Officially declare 1 month + 3 days jobless.
During this 1 month & 3 days, i was busy with my family related things for almost the first half of april. Then i was busy watching the dvds until now, from korea show to the current chinese show. It's been a very long time since I actually watch tv drama series. I have no idea what is going on in the channel 8 9pm show. I have given up (lose interest) on reading about the story. Off course the reason is because I've got other distractions - novels. The mysteries are so addictive! I've finished 2 books in 1 week.
And now for the happenings.. My relatives had gone back and so I am now having a peaceful life for the time being. Am looking forward to June, another relative to come singapore so that I can visit her (& play with her granddaughter - main reason. :x ). I have just played with her that day, played half way and had to rush to another place. :(
Gonna stop here coz I am distracted by other things.. Suddenly just dont feel like continuing..
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment