Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stay By My Side ♪

A quick one while i'm downloading. Currently I've jap + chi + eng + korean + cantonese songs inside my player, xiao hei, o.o 5 types of language insde. I have got a new love, stay by my side originated from Hello xiao jie. My whole family is watching (2nd time for my mother and I). lol. My FATHER is watching korean show. Wow. And I know the reason why. Hee. Same reason why i'm watching. I even have downloaded that ringone in that show. Wahaha.

My Girl is shown on tv again, and i've missed my most favourite part as usual. Muahaha. I have new songs to listen tomorrow. Yays. Happies. Too bad there is no songs from Hua Xian Nv.

I'm taking my keys soon. I cannot remembered what I've wanted but I know I want, and i've got it about a week ago. Stay by my side ~

No comments: