Thursday, November 19, 2009

Month of November

Actually wanna update for quite a few times but I have yet to type out anything yet. Finally there is only less than 10 episodes left to watch.

Time flies. I just realise that this month actually signifies several things.

Here goes.. Month of Nov marks the day of:

- The last day of my last last job. (15 nov 08) lol.
- 6 months anniv of this current job.
- The age of my xiao bai.
- Time to top up my prepaid card.
- Dec christmas is approaching
- Countdown at Boon Lay.
- The ending of year 2009.
- The starting of year 2010.
- You-know-who is getting old soon. =P

Today is 19 of Nov, just mark out the time of this entry and lets see when it is by the time I publish it onto my blog.

I should be finishing the current show by this year since it's just a few episodes left. Gonna research for new shows to watch soon though I still have about 3 show queueing up in my to watch list.

Going out with you-know-who-is-getting-old-soon this Sat. 5 years just pass in a blink (refer to fb). Xiang dang nian~ Oh ya. Mentioning of fb reminds me of a miracle happening. My friend actually sign up of fb. WOW. But is just for the sake of playing farm ville and adding neighbour. Hahaha.

No comments: