Sunday, October 19, 2008

fakes

Gosh. I'm met fake people again. They are friendly to you for a reason, and what they said earlier are just lies. Can't they just speak the truth and don't waste my precious time? Thanks huh. You will can prepare to celebrate happy christmas and merry new year soon. Who cares. They mess up my life, spoilt my plan. And now i am lost, I have not a single idea which step to take next. One thing I know for sure is i won't collapse. I would be strong and independent. That's what i've learnt. Just wait and see..

Just to share with you one incident which jut happened days before. I went to the my manager (head of dep)'s room to get a file. Somehow for no reason suddenly i heard, 'ZHU-ANNE!! COME!! Next time you must this then can this and will this won't that..' =.= This goes on for 10 mins. I only want my file & i have alot of things to do lor. =.=

Last friday had a gathering with my friends (real people). Had a great time with them. First time so late then reach home with nobody awake. HAHA. Looking foward to next time and hopefully is full attendence. (:

No comments: