Monday, September 29, 2008

Ins and outs

Actually I'v type out a draft entry sometime before but it no longer interest me. Anyway, I just paste the previous incomplete entry here.

Incompleted Entry - All the three threes

I finally know which are my most favourite bread. Muahaha!! Here goes..

Top 3 Fav Bread

  1. Cranberry Scone
  2. Cheezy Cranberry
  3. Danish (esp chocolate)


Mooncake festival must goes with mooncakes..

Top 3 Fav Mooncake (snow skins)

  1. Black sesame
  2. Chocolate
  3. Durian

3 Series which I've completed

  1. Ingo by Helen Dunmore
  2. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
  3. Shopalcholic series by Sophie Kinsella

I'm hoping to complete Meg Cabot's Mediator Series and Chris Manby's soon.

-- End --

Back to now. Currently I'm into planets and solar system again, mermaids are out. =.= 3 words for you: Don't read on.. These are for my own references coz lazy email myself..

Animation of the life of comet -
http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Rosetta/SEM3NV0PGQD_0.html

Planets in solar system -
http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/whatsaplanet/howmanplanets.html


New planet - http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/planetlila/index.html

Interesting links -
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/index.cfm
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/area/index.cfm?fareaid=7
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/index.html

*information overload* Haha.

No comments: