Friday, September 5, 2008

jo's friday theory

WUAHAHA. I'm back. AHHHH CHEWWW. My blog is soooo dusty. ahhh CHEW. =x Now still in the office coz really no motivation at all to work, same as yesterday. Thanks to someone I'm sooooo addicted to that riddle. Is Weffriddles. Is fun but now getting chimmer and now someone is becoming addicted to it all over again. Currently is at level 37. 15 MINS left to weekend.

Today is FRIDAY! There is a nice nice show (to me is nice) appearing on tv about titanic. And for those who are wondering what my friday theory is all about.. My friday theory: I won't be late for work unless it is raining. Coz aye is always so heavy. But don't why friday always so empty and not jam. My explanation is that people don't work on friday. lol. How I wish we have a company day. Then we would have one week off. One company one day off and we have 5 subsidaries so is equals to one week off. WUAHAHA!!

Anyways, I'm still wondering how heavy I weigh. Everyday eat alot of biscults and tibits. Hmm.. Let me count how many types of snack we have in our personal pantry. Hello Panda, mamee noodle, corntos, tom & jerry de prawn crackers, chocolate biscuits, peach plum ah, cookies, mentos, polo, tamtam, bing bing, wang zai xiao man tou and one unknown salty orange de biscuit.

Yes. Time's up. FANG GONG LOH. To be continue..

No comments: