Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Week

This week considered as a happy week because this is no projects to be due. That means I don't have to sleep "early" to rush my project. And also, my weekend starts on thursday afternoon = 3 days of holidays!! Must enjoy and make full use of this week!! Have plenty of rest before it’s too late. Coz’ there would be a few projects due in the coming weeks (csb test, psy, crm, wsna..) I shall sleep more this week. =x

Monday
"Alot" of people went to tutorial. More than half were not there. =x So we ended up 1 person answered 1 question.

Tuesday
I saw the usual two girls who slept with their heads down. Somehow without reasons, I felt happy when I saw them. Think is because they looked like zhen zhi (my relative). =x

Wednesday
The bus came at the usual late time and was so packed that I stood throughout the journey. Then there was a guy standing me, talking to himself. My friend asked me, "scare or not? Want to ask him sing song for me?" (^_^)" Then after that, when I was walking along the corridor to my classroom, my lecturer (dear) came out and smiled at me. =.= (Saw ghost) I reached at about 9.15am-9.20am. SOMEBODY broke record(i think) and reached at 9.40am but still haven’t break my latest record.

Thursday
That WAS the MOST INTERESTING lecture I haven't been in. =x I actually didn't drew on my notes (rare case) as I was busy comparing the slides and my notes. The lecture consists of the activities:
- Spot the Differences: Words are missing from the notes given to us; different from our notes.
- Fill in the Blanks: Blanks for us to fill in.
- Dictation: The lecturer read and we wrote down on our notes.
- Eye Test: The lecturer showed us the word document and we have to copy from the projector. (The words are very "big")

Hmm.. Very interesting lecture indeed. I agree (with chew) that he should teach English class, not law. Hee.

Friday
Holiday!! Don’t have to go school. NO CLASS!! YAYS!!!

No comments: