Actually I don’t want to blog. But somebody who is at Bukit Batok at this very moment asked me to blog about Halloween. I went to my relative house to celebrate Halloween!! That was the first time I actually celebrate Halloween. Never know it was so fun. Too bad I did not wear any costume but I still got SWEETS!! The photos aren’t ready coz’ they are still with my mother. I should be uploading them soon. (I think).
First is the “Party” beside the pool where everyone in their costumes hangs around and get wait for the judges to choose the one in the best costume. I cannot really remember who the winner is but I know that my relative/cousin wasn’t chosen. She wore a fairy costume, looked like tinkerbell. =D
Description of her:
- 4 years old
- Looks western
- Hair is really nice (natural curl)
- Very talkative (talk non-stop) =.=
- Very active
That day when I first went to her house, she pulled me along and showed me her house. =.= Then during afternoon, she dragged me to her neighbour’s house, play with her and even gave me a name. ^-^
Then is “tricks or treats” part. The young kids went out to collect their treats while I stood at the doorstep and gave out sweets. Tia (that’s her name) and her brother got half full plastic bag full of sweets. I ended up being given some of their sweets coz’ it’s too much for them.
Okies. Think I have to stop here. It’s time for tv!! I miss tv yesterday but I had a great Halloween.
Halloween~~
No comments:
Post a Comment