Friday, November 16, 2007

Happenings

Hallo... ween~ :P A-jo is FINALLY here to blog. =D

It is just the starting of a new term yet there are lots of things happened this week, most are "interesting". All the weird weird things always happen to me somehow.
First is the death of my handphone. Somehow, the screen becomes blank so I used the super old handphone which does not support memory card. I though I have to use this phone till don't know when. Then miracle happen. My friend's mother wanted to buy new phone and willing to sell me hers. It happened so fast that I think only one a-ma knows. I actually changed phone twice without no one noticing..


The rest happened on wednesday. Weird wednesday.. First thing in the morning: I break my latest record. Latest record = latest in late for class through the 3 years. I DID NOT miss bus, is the bus don't want to come. For only-goddness-know-what reason, I waited till 8.55 before deciding to take another bus to jurong east interchange and take train. =.= In the end, I reached classroom at 9.45am (9 am lesson). My a-ma reached classroom at 9.15am and is surprising the 2nd one to be present. =.= Can't blame my class, it is raining outside. When I reach Dover, I saw cw. (o.o) I thought I was the last time to reach school.

Second is I skipped the COMPULSORY Carrer Talk without much thinking. There's no way that I will go for it because I have my japenese test at exactly the same time. Then is my my japanese oral. Finally there is hope for me to pass my oral. I can't remember the last time I've passed my oral. This time round, I actually can answer the two out of three question. High chance of passing my oral. =D

Kks. I shall stop here coz' I cannot remember other things that happened. Please refresh my brain.

No comments: