Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rest Week

Shall skip the details for my stock take since it had passed for quite some time.

This week is a "rest" week to me coz:

Mon, tue - work
wed, thur - mc (fever)
fri - work
sat, sun, mon - rest

Some more random photos.. :P
@ HK


@ Happy Valley <3
 


as you can see, I am still reminiscing about the 7 days I was i China. Unforgetable~
Missng the fruits (winter dates & peach),  tea and the ejoyment there
  • Guess that's why I brought back some habits..
  • not wearing bracelets anymore
  • climb stairs instead of taking the lift (to work) - my shu shu's house is 6th floor -_-
  • watching the show their tv was playing (gong) 
  • Listening to Hu Ge's songs :x
I learnt quite alot (esp about my father's family) while I was there. Like how they look like, how many siblings, how their place look like..

Gonna go for dinner now. Buai~
And Happy holidays. :x

No comments: