Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunny sunday

Was planning to delete the previous but.. Forget it. Let the entry serves as a "milestone" to remind me when was the last time I was going through the same emotion again.

Just had a slice of my cheese cake. I'm feeling so full now. Say cheese!! =D

As what you (may) saw on facebook. The one sitting in the middle was the intern student from NTU/NUS (I forget :x) -> spider teacher. He was my student for afew days. Friday was his last day and so we ordered pizza for lunch to celebrate. ^^

And on thurday suprisely, some of my colleagues actually came to me and wish me happy bday. How nice of them. Coz I belong to the self-isolate/anti-social/quiet/low profile side. (though I was already havoc-ing on fb and was in the "news header" on fb) =P Didn't really thought they will came over to me.

One more WOW thing: my boss wish me bday on wed (she was on course the next day) ~> I wonder how does she knows (no fb somemore) *-*

No comments: