Been to Jurong West Sports Hall for badminton with my colleagues yesterday. I am the worst player since I hardly play badminton. The worst thing was that the racket full of "holes" unlike table table bat - cant use it as a fan. Haiz. Oh ya and the swimming pool there looks tempting to me. There was a slide just like the one at Jurong East's.
Playing badminton only reminds me of table tennis. Suddenly just miss table tennis. ^^
Friday~ Finally am able to go home early today but just for today. I'm gonna be busy during Taken leave tomorrow and am off for 3 satudays this month. Hee.
One more thing.. I've a new student again but is a year younger than I am. She called me jie jie first and than called me teacher. =.= At least is not a spider student unlike some people.. :x Afew students now but i want to have more teachers!! Be my teacher anyone?? Lol.
- Written on 17 Sep 10
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment