I am back to update after so long. 67th post only. =.=
I had afew photos taking session with Hq & cw (refer to fb) and FINALLY change my profile picture of fb after a few years, not forgetting my msn display picture too. Hee.
So many events and yet I don't really have anything I'd like to write here. *sell fish* Some would be kept in my mind (experiencing), my brain (just occurance w/o emotions) and heart (feelings). Chim. Haha. Cause only those who are not experiencing and feeling the same things as me would more likely not getting the feel of what I'm saying. Eg: sensor, ghost, pigS. Only you know I know others don't know. Always never fail to make me laugh. And I almost laughed in library yesterday. =.=
Special "thanks" to these people who make our life interesting. ._.
Lastly, get well soon to my friend whom was sick for 2 weeks but only visited the doctor 2 days ago. =.=
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment