Sooooo long havent update. I better write SOMETHING before the tag is full of "UPDATE!!" Lol. I have been so so so into series. Currently after 1 jap and 1 chinese series. So ha ri now. I've just learnt 2 more new jap words. 2 words added to my limited jap vocab. Teehee. Refer to hq's blog 4 the last event. Lol.
Actually I've almost finish one entry during my lunch time toady but had forgotton to send email to myself. =.= Too bad. Gotta wait till earliest this weekend before I can get it publish.
I cannot really remember when was the last time I watched drama series on tv. Is either DVD or online. Haha. The most that I can tell you is zhu mi mi is acting in the 7pm show and Jing Xuan + baby acting in 9pm show. I didnt know the storyline for both stories at all and dont even bother to read about the storyline in the magazine. Haha. Totally lose interest in tv. Lol.
Tata. Gotta continue watching the show!!
No comments:
Post a Comment