Wow. It's march. Time flies fast when i'm working. It is like wake up, work, go home, watch tv, sleep and is the end of the day. As you can see, i'm into fb again. This time round is the pet society, And i should be will have quite alot to write about coz it's been really very long since i've last updated.
First is my current job at Bugis. Really loh, by the time i write here is ending soon le. =.= It is a temporary as usual but is IT job. It is very extreme from my previous. Last time was lots of paper work, all females. Whereas now is pure IT and almost all males. I was the only youngest female out of around 8 (i think) in the whole team (minus whole IT department). There were 4 temps when first started and now 2 remaining. I think i still prefer the food at ghim moh & holland. I miss the bee hoon and chicken rice and nasi lemak. ): After I left this job, the thing i'll miss is the table tennis. i love playing table tennis!! Kks(kor kors) always smack, that's why I always siam one side so that the ball wouldnt hit me. But sometimes I still got hit. =.= Oh ya. The only common thing that I can think of between both jobs is that there are theives. =.= First is the food theif (steal chezel) and now is the thing theif. Theif kk is steal my chair (his chair is use wire tied loh!! =.=) + phone ( nah. give you lah. Then I dont need to call people. :x ) + use my comp. And oh ya, Theif kk did one funny thing that day. He opened the side door without scanning the card. I almost say 2pig. :x
I'm quite happy working there, at least they get along well and work as a team. Now am happier compared to before feb coz i dont have to travel to work alone!!! Yl & i go travel together by train and i wouldnt feel so bored and blues in the morning anymore. One bad thing about it is that we spend our energy havoc-ing in the train till raffles and by the time we reach our office we would be half dead. I dont like the journey back home coz i ALWAYS miss 2 bus. T.T Unlike someone who has 174 E. By the time i reach home is already 8++. Haiz.
I think i have written quite long. Should be right?? It is considered quite good since someone, the one playing the msn nick with me, is distracting me. I wanna eat cheese fries! Going to eat kfc on thursday next week. :D
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment