I WANNA COMPLAIN!! She waste my time, my precious "shopping" time. Early in the morning ask me to do this this and that, still have to finish in 1 hour. I haven't even restore everything then she expect me to finish and pass it to her. As she had meeting, she asked me to go downstairs and pass her her thumb drive. I spend 1/2 hour of my lunch time helping her to finish and in the end she don't need it. Thanks huh. I'm not the only one. My partner also. She spent whole morning + afternoon formating the excel sheet. =.=
But at least she is not here now. I can enjoy and relax awhile. Hopefully she 6.30pm then come back. Haha. I'm full now, ate black seasame bia and milk biscuits. =d Today update purely for fa xie purposes. lol. I want to eat french fries.
s.i.a.n. she's back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment