BIG NEWS!! YL throw face again!!! Throw face twice somemore. This time round it happened in our office.
The first time (this week) was during our lunch buffet. Yl took the plate and went, "vroom, vroom..." =.=
The second time was inside our office's office (fish tank) and in front of our colleague. Our colleague found some money in her drawer and asked us why the money was there. Yl suddenly sang, "Money, money, money.." Our colleague and I looked at each other =.=" and laugh. She watched too much tv le. =.=
Now is my turn to tell you what I have done and throw face. When we just arrived at the door outside our office (not fish tank), I took the access card in between my second and middle finger and pose and tap on the reader. Two people outside the glass looked over. =.=" Yl laughed till stomache. =.= We laughed till inside our office. Our colleague heard us laughing and gave us question mark face. HAHA!! I threw face in front of 2 strangers + yl. =.=
Ps: i told u tt u'll appear in my blog again. =x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment