I finally renamed my blog url. Only those who asked knows this blog url, except one. At first wanted to use sharpstop but was taken by someone else. Just alittle late coz by the entry one could tell that it is quite new.
Anyways, I throw face again while online in a formal conversation that day. I typed, "den i say is DINNER TIME, dun care". =.= My name should be in the black list now. The last time that this happened was that I typed, "??". It is not my fault, is msn's. Msn lag and then the another window just pop up. And there goes.. into the black list.
Tomorrow gonna work again. But I like my job, I learned alot of things. And I mean REALLY ALOT. Especially when I am working in this department. I do come across alot of certain things that other will never ever see. =x My most favourite things while working is LUNCH TIME. Always thinking of what to have, go where eat, what to buy home..
To someone: Next week eat baked rice, bread, bring magazine & renember take pic let my mother drool. :x
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment