That's what I answered when I was asked, " Why?" This is the second part of the first question for my jap oral yesterday. The first question went, "A or B is more xx?" So i answered "B is more xx."
(Note: A, B, xx = words which i have no idea what it is or what it means.)
Then my teacher asked, "Why?" I said, "Beacuse I like B." haha.. Actually I have no idea "B" is movie or english.. But by jo's logic, I chose B because I like it. (@ least it appears to be logic for either one & also I cannot remember what is A)
2nd Qns: xx or Singapore is more omoshiroyi?
Me: Singapore.
3rd Qns: Which place in Singapore is most omoshiroyi?
Me: Orchard Road. (jus naming any place I know.)
3rd Qns part 2: Why?
Me: Because kireyi. (I cannot think of others word to describe Orchard anymore cos I have no idea what omoshiroyi is, kireyi = clean, beautiful )
After that I asked my friend and she said that omoshiroyi = intersting) =.=|| Orchard is most interesting place because it is beautiful/clean. =.="
Now I will talk about another funny thing that happened on hmm.. ermm.. rainy afternoon on erm.. monday? Me n yl were walking along the corridor. Then there was this guy wearing formal looking at his hands (i think) walking towards us. "bong" he knocked onto the flay attached to the side of the wall (for SP open house) and pai seh-ing smiled and looked at us. We just walked past him. At that time I could imagined that in a comic form => he knocked onto the flag and three of us each had a big drop of sweat behind us. He was thinking of "omg. 2 girls saw what I did just now and they are going to laugh at me later on. omg." For us, we should be thinking, "This stupid guy's eyes very BIG. The flag so SMALL still can bang on it. If he was our friend we wouldn't have endure our laughter till so long.." Oops. Back to reality, then both of us endured till the staircase and laugh till very loud. Laugh till we reached bus stop some more. =.=
okays. i stop here. Type quite long le. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment